1. There are two kinds of pain.The sort of pain that makes you strong or useless pain...The sort of pain that's only suffering.
2. And a person's character isn't determined by how he or she enjoys vitory，but rather how he or she endures defeat.
3. Power's a lot like real estate.It's all about location, location, location.The closer you are to the source,the higher your property value.
4.He chose money over power--In this town, a mistake nearly everyone makes. Money is the McMansion in Sarasota that starts falling apart after ten years. Power is the old stone building that stands for centuries.
5. Of course we should enjoy our success and be grateful for it. But never let your gratitude sour into pride.
6. Nothing can help us endure dark times better than our faith.
7. What is faith? If it doesn't endure when we are tested the most?
8. We can't turn back time. We have to hold our ground.
9. You do whatever you think best. But whatever it is you decide, be firm and stand up for yourself.
10. There's no better way to overpower a trickle of doubt than with a flood of naked truth.
11. Do not start a war you know you're gonna lose.
12.Proximity to power deludes some into believing they wield it.
13.A piece of advice as far as career strategies go: It's not worth fucking your way to the middle.
14.A great man once said that everything inlife is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.
15.Harmony, it's not about what's lasting or permanent. It is about individual voices coming together.
16. Drive safely. No texting behind the wheel.